All of the pieces needed to join the secured MCAD wireless network are already included in Android OS 4.x and above, all that is necessary is to configure it properly.
- Select "Settings" from the main screen
- Select "Wireless and Networks"
- Select "Wi-Fi Settings"
- Select the network named "MCAD". (You may be prompted to set a "Credentials Password", please do so. A credential password is necessary to protect your MCAD credentials on your Android device)
- In the "Connect to MCAD" dialog enter the following info:
- EAP Method: TTLS
- Phase 2 Authentication: PAP
- Identity: your MCAD short username (ex:okenobi)
- Anonymous ID: leave blank
- Tap "Connect"
- Enter your MCAD password when prompted
Enjoy MCAD wireless.