Inexpensive color printing can be done through the Service Bureau or Library using one of the Konica color laser printers.
- Choose File > Page Setup.
- Select the paper size ("US Letter" for 8.5 x 11, 12x18 may be "Tabloid Oversized" or "12x18", Super B/A3 for 13x19[SB only]) and orientation you want to print on.
- Under the _Format for_ list, choose "SB_Konica_Color" or "Library_Konica_Color." Press OK.
- Some programs, such as Photoshop, allow you to preview your file before you print. To do so, choose File > Print With Preview.
- From here you can make final size modifications. Click Done or Cancel at right to close the preview window and readjust your file if necessary.
- With the document still open, select File > Print.
- Under the drop down list to the right of "Printer", choose "SB_Konica_Color" or "Library_Konica_Color."
- Choose the number of prints you wish to have made under "Copies".
- If you need to have your file duplexed (printed on both sides) check out these instructions.
- Click the Print button.
- Head down to the Service Bureau to pay for and pick up your color documents or release your prints to the Library Konica yourself.
Knowledge Base Category: