To obtain the best possible color accuracy when connecting to MCAD projectors and LCDs, it is recommended you install and select the appropriate color profile for the room.
- Begin by downloading the “Color_Profiles_2016.zip" link below. Once clicked, the file will typically be downloaded to the computer's "Downloads" folder.
- In the OS X Finder on your laptop, Option-click on the Go menu and select “Library”
- While in the Library folder, go to ColorSynch > Profiles
- If there is already a folder or group of MCAD color profiles in that Profiles folder, go ahead and delete them.
- Copy the “Color_Profiles_2016" folder you just downloaded into the Profiles folder. The latest MCAD profiles have now been added.
- Next, open System Preferences > Displays > Color
- Choose the appropriate room profile from the list
- Your laptop is now synchronized with the color profile of the room’s projector or LCD monitor