- You must first check the Course/Room Schedule on the MCAD Intranet to see if the room you would like to use is available.
- Click on the "All" tab at the top.
- Under Room Schedules, click the drop-down menu labeled "All Rooms". Scroll down to the room you're looking for. The scheduled events in that room will be listed for each day on the calendar.
- Once you find a room/day/time that is available, click the red "Room Reservations" link posted at the top of the Course/Room Schedule.
- Complete the online form and click the Submit button when done.
If your room is unavailable for your preferred day/time, please contact Academic Services to help you find another appropriate room to use.