Don't miss the nation's largest college art sale!
Hello MCAD Students!
The MCAD Art Sale--now celebrating its 20th anniversary--continues to be a great opportunity for you to showcase your talent and artwork to the thousands of guests attending the Art Sale each year. More than $3 million in sales have been directed back to participating student and alumni artists and more than $150,000 has been raised for the Art Sale Student Scholarship Fund.
Any current student or graduate between December 2012 and May 2017 is eligible to participate in the MCAD Art Sale. You must first register and review the Art Sale Participation Rules in order to participate. Once you complete the Intent to Particpate Form, you are officially signed up. Please complete your registration no later than September 30, 2017 (your artwork does not need to be fully completed to register).
Important information to remember:
- Please carefully review the Art Sale Participation Rules, which include important participation requirements, deadlines, artwork drop-off times, and more.
- Alumni are eligible to participate in the first five art sales after graduation--this year's eligible alumni graduated between December 2012 and May 2017.
- After you register you will receive a confirmation email with a username , password, and instructions on filling out your artwork inventory.
- Document your work! Uploaded images of art available in the sale gets additional exposure on the MCAD website--the sooner you provide images, the longer the college can promote your work!
- Plan to sell! Thousands of local art buyers visit the sale every year--50% of all sales are priced at $50 or less
- Let your fellow classmates know that registration for the MCAD Art Sale is now open!
Last year, more than 7,000 pieces of art were collected from over 400 alumni and students. This event is open to students and alumni of all majors and media. This is your chance to showcase your artwork and connect with local art collectors and first time art buyers!
Thank you for participating. I look forward to meeting as many of you as possible during the Art Sale! I'm here to help, so please reach out to me with questions early, don't wait!
Director, Alumni and Annual Giving