Pay attention to what you're printing - you will be charged for blank pages. Unfortantely there_s no way around this. Even if a page is blank, both the printer and PaperCut recognize it as a "page" and you will be charged for it.
- Be careful when printing from the internet, gmail, google docs, etc!
- Remember, you can always specify a page range when printing. Just pay attention!
- Many websites have a printer friendly button you can click for their printable content.
- If you're unsure of your document's page count or which specific pages you want printed, you can always make a PDF of any document type which will make specifying pages easier. Visit THIS article for help saving your file to a PDF.
- For books where there may be blank pages as part of the layout, there is no way to avoid paying for a blank page or two.